- One ticket to see Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Target Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $13 for upper-level side stage sections 214–216 or 226–228 (up to $34.23 value)
- $20 for upper-level sections 233–240 or 201–209 (up to $39.74 value)
- $45 for lower-level side stage sections 116 or 126 (up to $85.67 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- Titles bestowed upon Enrique by Billboard: The King of Latin Pop and The King of Dance
- How he earned those crowns: he sold over 100 million albums worldwide (in Spanish and English), landed more #1 dance singles on Billboard’s charts than any other man in history, and scored 25 #1 Spanish language singles
- Why Enrique titled his new album and tour Sex and Love: “No matter what race, nationality, or religion you are, you have experience with both and you like them!”
- Why Armando Pérez chose the stage name Pitbull: “They bite to lock. The dog is too stupid to lose. And they’re outlawed in Dade County. They’re basically everything that I am.”
- How that mix of ferocious determination and roguish charm paid off: with a Latin Grammy, worldwide hits that led to the nickname “Mr. Worldwide,” media ubiquity, and an eponymous fragrance
- What Pitbull says about the tour: “Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve—to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!”