What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- When: Thursday, October 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sprint Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for sections 101–103 and 120–122 (up to $62.50 value)
- $45 for sections 101–105 and 118–122 (up to $84.50 value)
- $60 for side stage sections 108 and 115 (up to $117.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull with special guest J Balvin
- Titles bestowed upon Enrique by Billboard: The King of Latin Pop and The King of Dance
- How he earned those crowns: he sold over 100 million albums worldwide (in Spanish and English), landed more #1 dance singles on Billboard’s charts than any other man in history, and scored 25 #1 Spanish language singles
- Why Enrique titled his new album and tour Sex and Love: “No matter what race, nationality, or religion you are, you have experience with both and you like them!”
- Why Armando Pérez chose the stage name Pitbull: “They bite to lock. The dog is too stupid to lose. And they’re outlawed in Dade County. They’re basically everything that I am.”
- How that mix of ferocious determination and roguish charm paid off: with a Latin Grammy, worldwide hits that led to the nickname “Mr. Worldwide,” media ubiquity, and an eponymous fragrance
- What Pitbull says about the tour: “Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve—to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/24 at 10 a.m. for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Sprint Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.