What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull, starting from $44
- Seating: 300-level
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- The artist: the singer who’s sold more than 150 million albums worldwide and has recorded 27 No. 1 hits on the Billboard Latin Songs chart. He’s won multiple Grammys and other awards, for both his dance songs and crossover hits such as “Bailando.”
- The latest: His new single, “Duele El Corazon,” reached No. 1 on the Billboard Dance chart to become his 14th—one more than Michael Jackson.
- The buzz: Iglesias’s career has spanned 10 world tours with performances for more than 10 million fans across both hemispheres—from New York, Santiago, and Mexico to Sydney, Minsk, and London.
- The artist: The Grammy-winning superstar has landed No. 1 hits in more than 15 countries and earned him more than 70 million single sales—and 6 million album sales—worldwide. It’s also landed him numerous collaboration calls, including the mega-hit “Timber” with Ke$ha.
- The latest: His 10th full-length album Climate Change, so named after the hit single he performed at the 2016 Grammy Awards, was released in March 2017.
- Claims to fame: Beyond his awards, Pitbull’s biggest accolades are the more personal ones: the key to the city of his beloved hometown, Miami; a wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s Orlando; and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at Celia Cruz Plaza.
- CNCO: The winners of the 2015 La Banda competition on Univision, the quintet has gone on to have four No. 1 hits, including “Tan Fácil” and “Para Enamorarte,” and win accolades including New Artist of the Year and Favorite Pop/Rock Duo or Group at the Latin American Music Awards.
The Fine Print