- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
Ensemble Prisme Concert Series
- For a wind quintet’s interpretation of Nielsen, Klughardt, and more, see The Colors of the Wind (January 9)
- For a celebration of Vivaldi, Handel, and Bach, see Folias and Passacailles (February 6)
- For Beethoven and Prokofiev in string quartet form, see Trapeze and Impressionism (March 5)
- For an homage to Brahms and Britten, see Just a Fantasy (May 7)
Eight core musicians. Multiple special guests. Seemingly countless legendary composers. This is Ensemble Prisme, a chamber music ensemble that pays homage to works ranging from the Baroque to the contemporary. Their concerts each focus on a particular theme, perhaps spotlighting Brahms' influence on fellow composers, or sharing music from Mozart's little-known dubstep period. Ensemble Prisme is frequently joined by guest artists as well, including opera singers and musicians.