What You'll Get
- One ticket to Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
- Where: Winningstand Theatre at Portland’s Center for the Arts
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Tuesday, February 10, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 11, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- $29 for third tier seating (up to $53 value)
- $35 for front-mid orchestra seating (up to $57 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
Sending up the oft-mocked but equally beloved bestseller, Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody treats audiences to an evening of goofy, satirical fun. Parodies of pop songs such as “Poker Face,” “Call Me Maybe,” and “Since U Been Gone” fill in the show’s plot, which bounces between an over-the-top retelling of the erotic novel and a gossipy discussion of the book’s virtues and flaws in a nail salon. The piece was written by New York improv troupe the Pushers, and the zippy one-liners and ensemble-based laughs are as abundant as one would expect.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Entertainment Events's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.