All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go To Heaven?
- When: Saturday, March 21 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fox Tucson Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for rear orchestra seating (up to $44.50 value)
- $39 for front orchestra seating (up to $54.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go To Heaven?
As one of the minds behind the wildly popular Late Nite Catechism, playwright Maripat Donovan has allowed the beloved character of Sister to muse on a variety of topics. In Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go to Heaven?, the titular nun gets to explore the upcoming holiday in her usual ‘classroom-style’ setting. Through audience interaction, she answers queries about the afterlife of pets, the Easter egg delivery service, and those cheery yellow Peeps. Her quick wit—mixed with just a hint of irreverence—serves her well as she chides any misbehaving crowd members and invites others onto the stage for quizzes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Entertainment Events' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.