- One ticket to Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go To Heaven?
- When: Saturday, March 21 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fox Tucson Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for rear orchestra seating (up to $44.50 value)
- $39 for front orchestra seating (up to $54.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go To Heaven?
As one of the minds behind the wildly popular Late Nite Catechism, playwright Maripat Donovan has allowed the beloved character of Sister to muse on a variety of topics. In Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go to Heaven?, the titular nun gets to explore the upcoming holiday in her usual ‘classroom-style’ setting. Through audience interaction, she answers queries about the afterlife of pets, the Easter egg delivery service, and those cheery yellow Peeps. Her quick wit—mixed with just a hint of irreverence—serves her well as she chides any misbehaving crowd members and invites others onto the stage for quizzes.