- $15 for one ticket to Envoute: Magic and Burlesque
- When: Sunday, August 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: L’Etage
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: cocktail hour begins at 7 p.m.
- Must be 21 or older with valid photo I.D.
- Semi-formal attire appreciated, but not required
Their haircuts are cool, their legs are warm, and their nights are steamy hot at Envoute’s ’80s-themed burlesque. Dancing to the pop, punk, and glam metal that defined the era, a stunning cast of burlesque dancers, sideshow artists, drag queens, and more delivers a deliciously cheesy throwback show. Afterwards, guests are encouraged to stay for a late night dance party to ’80s hits.
Grab a handcrafted cocktail from the bar, then take your seat.
Troupe members take the stage to perform music, acrobatics, magic tricks, and more.
Audience members can buy art and other souvenirs, as well as raffle tickets for gift cards and baked goods.
Dress the Part
Though not required, attendees are encouraged to dress for the sparkle-spangled occasion.
L'Etage (above Beau Monde)
624 S 6th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147Get Directions