- $22.50 for one burlesque lesson (up to $25 value)
- $50 for all three burlesque lessons (up to $75 value)
- Onstage demeanor (6 p.m.)
- Glove Peels, Corset Work, Stockings (7 p.m.)
- Choreographing a routine at (8 p.m.)
Envoute transports guests to the sultry, opulent, yet undoubtedly sinful opium dens of turn-of-the-century, Belle Epoque Paris. Here, the headlining Tesla Tease presents a stunning cast of burlesque dancers, sideshow artists, drag queens, singers, and more. But guests won’t be there to watch the show this time—they’ll be there to learn.
- Your Teacher: Ms. Tesla Tease herself. Alongside performing burlesque across the city, she is a seamstress and hobby magician, and has a background in ballet, improv, and singing.
- The Lessons: After learning how to entice an audience and shed a few layers in style, students will take on a signature Envoute routine.
- Dress the Part: Attendees should bring their own corsets and gloves. Envoute has some backups for those who do not have any, but would appreciate advanced notice from those who hope to use them.
L'Etage (above Beau Monde)
624 S 6th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147Get Directions