During the festival, guests can enjoy sipping crafted beer, as well as taste food samples from numerous food trucks
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General or VIP admission (depends on the option purchased)
- General-admission ticket includes entry at 1 p.m., one drink ticket, and one logo glass
- VIP-admission ticket includes early entry at 12 p.m., two drink tickets, logo glass, and special appetizer
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Free admission for guests under 21
- Date and times: September 21, 2019, 12 p.m.–6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2019. Limit 8 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Epic Eats Festival
Epic Eats Festival unites beer, food, and vendors in the name of charitable giving. Hosted by Midnight Oil Brewing Company, this food truck fest benefits Easterseals, a Chicago-based nonprofit that provides accessibility resources and support for individuals overcoming disability and their caregivers. Although only guests of legal age can partake in ale-inspired merriment, all ages are welcome at the festival, with minors receiving free admission. Aside from a souvenir logo glass, ticket holders walk away from the event with full bellies, and full hearts, knowing that their fun also fulfilled a good cause.