- One G-Pass to see Epicenter, featuring Korn, Limp Bizkit, House of Pain, P.O.D., Suicidal Tendencies, Hopsin, Mike Czeck
- When: Saturday, March 14, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for the rear half of sections 201–211 or 225–236 (up to $53.30 value)
- $39 for the front half of sections 201–211 or 225–236 (up to $86.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Korn: Perhaps the most successful nü-metal band of all time, with two Grammy awards and over 35 million albums sold, Jonathan Davis and company treat audiences to classic favorites and new hits.
- Limp Bizkit: Fred Durst and the nü-metal crew behind “Nookie” deliver a potent set of rap-rock hits, including their unfaithful cover of George Michael’s “Faith” and new tracks from the upcoming Stampede of the Disco Elephants.
- House of Pain featuring Everlast: These Irish-American rappers, led by the man who delivered 1998’s gut-wrenching “What It’s Like,” shot to stardom thanks to their wildly catchy 1992 smash “Jump Around.”
- P.O.D.: Heard on hits such as “Alive” and “Boom,” Payable on Death’s unlikely combination of reggae, hip-hop, Latin, metal, and Christianity has led to the sale of more than 12 million albums worldwide.
- Also performing: Suicidal Tendencies | Hopsin | Mike Czeck