- $43.50 for one G-Pass to see Erasure (up to $58 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Seating: rows 25–35 of sections 2–6
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Andy Bell’s superpowers: a falsetto that can make anyone cry; lyrics that seem cribbed from your diary
- Vince Clarke’s superpowers: he’s a master of percolating synthesizers, as proven in his pre-Erasure bands Depeche Mode and Yazoo
- If you were dancing in the UK in 1987: then you were probably grooving to Erasure’s “Oh L’amour” and “Victim of Love”
- If you were dancing in the US with a Union Jack wrapped around you in 1988: that’s because Erasure’s US breakthrough, The Innocents, arrived with the band’s biggest stateside hits “Chains of Love” and “A Little Respect”
- What to expect from this show: decades of classic, no-bass-drop electro-pop, along with brand-new ballads, anthems, and disco-ball spinners from the band’s brand-new album, The Violet Flame