What You'll Get
- $43.50 for one G-Pass to see Erasure (up to $58 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Seating: rows 25–35 of sections 2–6
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Andy Bell’s superpowers: a falsetto that can make anyone cry; lyrics that seem cribbed from your diary
- Vince Clarke’s superpowers: he’s a master of percolating synthesizers, as proven in his pre-Erasure bands Depeche Mode and Yazoo
- If you were dancing in the UK in 1987: then you were probably grooving to Erasure’s “Oh L’amour” and “Victim of Love”
- If you were dancing in the US with a Union Jack wrapped around you in 1988: that’s because Erasure’s US breakthrough, The Innocents, arrived with the band’s biggest stateside hits “Chains of Love” and “A Little Respect”
- What to expect from this show: decades of classic, no-bass-drop electro-pop, along with brand-new ballads, anthems, and disco-ball spinners from the band’s brand-new album, The Violet Flame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Comerica Theatre on 10/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.