- One G-Pass to see Erasure
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Santander Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 for balcony level (up to $58.50 value)
- $27 for orchestra level (up to $69 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Andy Bell’s superpowers: a falsetto that would make a poster of Marlene Dietrich cry; lyrics that seem like they were cribbed from your diary
- Vince Clarke’s superpowers: he’s a master of percolating synthesizers, as proven in his pre-Erasure bands Depeche Mode and Yazoo
- If you were dancing in the UK in 1987: then you were probably grooving to Erasure’s “Oh L’amour” and “Victim of Love”
- If you were dancing in the US with a Union Jack wrapped around you in 1988: that’s because Erasure’s US breakthrough, The Innocents, arrived with the band’s biggest stateside hits “Chains of Love” and “A Little Respect”
- What to expect from this show: decades of classic, no-bass-drop electro-pop, along with brand-new ballads, anthems, and disco-ball spinners from the band’s brand-new album The Violet Flame