All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this deal.
- One G-Pass to see Eric Burdon
- When: Tuesday, October 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for balcony section (up to a $54.80 value)
- $30 for orchestra or mezzanine section (up to a $65.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- Best known as: the lead singer of the Animals and War
- Best known for: “The House of the Rising Sun,” “It’s My Life,” “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood,” “We Gotta Get Out of This Place”
- When he went solo: 1971, with the album Guilty
- When his legendary status was confirmed: 1994, when the Animals were inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and given business cards with “Legend” written under their names
- When he released his latest album, ‘Til Your River Runs Dry: January 2013
- Why then: it was on the coattails of Bruce Springsteen’s 2012 South by Southwest keynote address, wherein the Boss made Burdon the centerpiece
- What Rolling Stone said about the album: “Burdon has made what might be his most personal album yet.”
- What else Rolling Stone had to say about him: on their round up of the world’s 100 Greatest Singers, they noted that “of all the British Invasion singers, Eric Burdon had the most physically imposing voice.”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Bergen Performing Arts Center on 10/22. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.