$13.25 to See Eric Hutchinson at House of Blues Anaheim on April 28 at 8 p.m. (Up to $26.50 Value)
House of Blues Anaheim
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 60 bought
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Singer-songwriter behind the hit "Rock and Roll" shares powerful pop hooks and vocals in support of his latest, Pure Fiction
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues Anaheim. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$13.25 for one ticket to see Eric Hutchinson (up to $26.50 value)
When: Monday, April 28, at 8 p.m.
Where: House of Blues Anaheim
General admission standing-room
Door time: 7 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.
Eric Hutchinson – "Tell the World" (Official Video)
* His voice: soft as a baby's silk purse
* His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
* Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts: "Rock and Roll" and "Ok, It's Alright With Me"
* Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top Ten: Perez Hilton
* Other places you've heard Hutchinson's dulcet tones: on Grey's Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN's Fantasy Focus podcast
* His latest album: Pure Fiction
* Neat fact about Pure Fiction: he wrote half of it in only three days
* How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: he decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as "Tell the World," "Love Like You," and "I Got the Feelin' Now"