- $12.75 for one ticket to see Eric Hutchinson with special guests Tristan Prettyman and Nick Howard (up to $25.51 value)
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Charlotte
- Standing-room general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Eric Hutchinson’s voice: soft as a silk purse
- His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
- Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts: “Rock and Roll” and “Ok, It’s Alright With Me”
- Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top Ten: Perez Hilton
- Other places you’ve heard Hutchinson’s dulcet tones: on Grey’s Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN’s Fantasy Focus podcast
- His latest album: Pure Fiction
- Neat fact about Pure Fiction: He wrote half of it in only three days
- How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: He decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as “Tell the World,” “Love Like You,” and “I Got the Feelin’ Now.”
- Collaborator Tristan Prettyman’s voice: a husky lilt coupled with the lyricism of Joni Mitchell
The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.