All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $13 for one G-Pass to see Eric Hutchinson (up to $26.50 value)
- When: Friday, May 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Silver Spring
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Eric Hutchinson – "Tell the World" (Official Video)
- His voice: soft as a baby’s silk purse
- His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
- Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts: “Rock and Roll” and “Ok, It’s Alright With Me”
- Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top Ten: Perez Hilton
- Other places you’ve heard Hutchinson’s dulcet tones: on Grey’s Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN’s Fantasy Focus podcast
- His latest album: Pure Fiction
- Neat fact about Pure Fiction: he wrote half of it in only three days
- How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: he decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as “Tell the World,” “Love Like You,” and “I Got the Feelin’ Now”
The Fillmore Silver Spring
Overhung with glittering chandeliers and surrounded by billowing red curtains, The Fillmore Silver Spring’s main room easily holds elegant concerts and thrashing dance parties alike on its hardwood floor. Balconies equipped with tables and chairs allow VIP seclusion, elevated sight lines of onstage antics, and easy conversation with GA-ticket-holding giraffes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Fillmore Silver Spring on 5/23. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Silver Spring
Overhung with glittering chandeliers and surrounded by billowing red curtains, The Fillmore Silver Spring's main room easily holds elegant concerts and thrashing dance parties alike on its hardwood floor. Balconies equipped with tables and chairs allow VIP seclusion and elevated sight lines of onstage antics.