- $12 for one G-Pass to see Eric Hutchinson with special guest Tristan Prettyman (up to $24.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mercury Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His voice: soft as silk
- His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
- Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts rolling over: “Rock and Roll” and “Ok, It’s Alright With Me”
- Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top 10: Perez Hilton
- Other places you’ve heard Hutchinson’s dulcet tones: on Grey’s Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN’s Fantasy Focus podcast
- His latest album: Pure Fiction
- Neat fact about Pure Fiction: he wrote half of it in only three days
- How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: He decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as “Tell the World,” “Love Like You,” and “I Got the Feelin’ Now.”