- $22 for one ticket to Eric Pasley (up to $29.54 value)
- When: Saturday, February 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Mill City Nights
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- His genre: country
- What separates him from many of his contemporaries: he writes his own songs
- Some of those songs: “Friday Night,” “Song About a Girl,” and “She Don’t Love You,” all of which have dominated Billboard’s Country Airplay chart and soundtracked countless tractor milkings
- Opener: Drew Baldridge, the Patoka, Illinois native behind the simple yet muscular “She’s Taken”
Mill City Nights
A rock 'n' roll sanctuary with an industrial aesthetic, Mill City Nights keeps downtown Minneapolis hopping with a unending parade of nationally touring musicians. Audiences can get up close to acts on the ground-level dance floor, or head up the metal stairs to grab a seat or lounge at a table. Down in the basement, The Nether Bar serves craft beers such as Summit, Fulton, and Finnegan's, while high-definition flatscreens broadcast sets from upstairs. The sleek decor and updated equipment add up to a winning venue, one that attracts acts as varied as Skinny Puppy, Easton Corbin, and Todd Rundgren to its stage.