Unless you're a paleontologist, it can be hard to tell a priceless dinosaur skull from a worthless, completely intact dinosaur foot. Discover dinosaurs with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Erth's Dinosaur Zoo Live
- When: Saturday, June 28, or Sunday, June 29
- Where: Brown Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for rows E–K of the balcony (up to $25.55 value)
- $15 for rows C–V of the orchestra (up to $36.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Erth's Dinosaur Zoo Live
There was a time when children could only experience the majesty of a moving dinosaur by watching a movie or time-traveling so far into the future that scientists have invented backward-moving time machines. Thanks to the magic of puppetry, though, Erth's Dinosaur Zoo Live brings some of the biggest creatures ever to roam the earth to modern-day kids. Jaws drop in the presence of some of the former residents of Erth's native Australia, including the mighty Titanosaur—which reached lengths of more than 100 feet—to the humble Leaellynasaura, which was equipped to handle a polar environment. They'll also meet some of their hometown favorites: North American Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops face off on stage while observant viewers note the feathers on the back of the tyrant lizard king. At many shows, kids are invited up on stage to play with baby dinos, including a duckbilled hadrosaur and knobby baby ankylosaurus.