What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for seating in the rear right or left orchestra or the lower center mezzanine (up to $30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Erth’s Dinosaur Zoo Live!
- 65 million years: how far Erth’s Dinosaur Zoo turns back the clock as its puppeteers bring some of the biggest creatures ever to roam the Earth to meet modern-day kids
- Fan Favorites: Jaws drop in the presence of some of the former residents of Erth’s native Australia, including the mighty Titanosaur—which reached lengths of more than 100 feet—to the humble Leaellynasaura, which was equipped to handle a polar environment. They’ll also meet some of their hometown favorites: the North American Tyrannosaurus Rex and Triceratops face off on stage.
- How Kids Can Meet a Dino: At many shows, kids are invited up on stage to play with baby dinos, including a duckbilled hadrosaur and knobby baby ankylosaurus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Reservation required at least 24 hours in advance. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.