Grammy-winning “Queen of Soul” serenades fans for a Mother’s Day weekend to be remembered
What You'll Get
- Seating: 200-level
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where the Erykah Badu sound exists: at the crossroads of jazz, soul, funk, and hip-hop—where Billie Holliday marries Marvin Gaye and the wedding band is the Wu Tang Clan
- When you first got hip to Badu: with Baduizm, the chart-topping, triple-platinum, critically adored debut that practically invented the Neo Soul genre and snagged the Grammy for Best R&B Album
- Other statues on her mantel: three more Grammys, two NAACP Image Awards, and three Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards
- Badu singles that made you a Baduist: “On and On,” “Apple Tree,” “Bag Lady”
- Where you’ve heard her recently: adding her bourbon-aged soprano to Janelle Monáe’s “Q.U.E.E.N.”
The Fine Print