- One ticket to one or both days of the Escape Music Festival
- When: Saturday, October 11 and Sunday, October 12, at noon
- Where: Governors Island Beach Club
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values includeall fees.
- Click to view the schedule
- for general admission on Saturday (up to value)
- $59 for general admission on Sunday (up to $71.57 value)
- $98 for general admission on both days (up to $118.99 value)
- Want to make the most of your fest experience? Check out the Groupon Guide’s tips.
Escape Music Festival
- Moby: A renaissance man who can jump from dance to punk to animal-rights activism within a single track, Moby helped bring electronic music to the mainstream with the albums Play and 18. At Escape, he’ll spin a masterfully curated DJ set. (Saturday)
- Girl Talk: Gregg Gillis, a.k.a. Girl Talk, has been the king of mash-ups since his 2006 breakthrough Night Ripper bowled over dance floors and music journalists around the world. Audiences can expect an ecstatic set of unpredictable pop collages; each live show is wilder than a trip to a petting zoo stocked entirely with grizzly bears. (Sunday)
- Yeasayer: this Brooklyn-based group blends pop, rock, Middle-Eastern and African music, folk, and dub into the an eclectic sound that made 2007’s All Hour Cymbals a hit with critics and fans alike (Saturday)
- The Joy Formidable: Rhiannon “Ritzy” Bryan’s sometimes angelic, sometimes harrowing voice is the hallmark of this Welsh trio’s loud-soft dynamics. As heard in their latest album Wolf’s Law, the band unleashes shoegazing walls of pretty distortion that evoke The Smashing Pumpkins and My Bloody Valentine. (Sunday)
- Also Appearing: Placebo | The Crystal Method | Moon Boots | Bakermat : STRFKR (DJ Set) | Mayer Hawthorne | ASTR | Ra Ra Riot | Tesla Boy | Anoraak | and many others