- $30 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $52.60 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: He wasn’t really anyone at first—just an American living in London during the late 1960s, taking pictures on a rainy afternoon. A few days later, Mick Jagger was recruiting Ethan to be the Rolling Stones’ personal photographer on their upcoming tour, and instantly, a career was born.
- Ethan’s work: He has captured some of the most iconic shots in rock ‘n roll history while photographing everyone from the Stones and The Beatles to The Who, Eric Clapton, Jim Morrison, and Janis Joplin.
- Accolades: For his efforts, Ethan has been nominated for multiple Grammys. He has also penned three books, and he parlayed his early success into work producing and directing videos for the likes of Joni Mitchell and Paul Simon.
- The Best Seat in the House: Ethan’s stage adaptation of his career takes audiences on a wild ride, from that first shoot with Mick Jagger in 1968 to the final performance of the Beatles atop Apple Records. Ethan shares behind-the-scenes stories and little-known facts, making the audience feel as though they were right there with him snapping pictures and witnessing history.