All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $5 for general admission (up to $23.68 value)
- The sound of Europe: bombastic heavy metal and blues-rock hooks in the vein of Thin Lizzy, topped with hair-raising vocals and a touch of glam
- When Europe began its quest for global domination: in 1979—when the young Swedish band went by the name of Force, and had trouble getting a record contract because they refused to cut their hair and sing in Swedish
- When Force became Europe, and Europe became a force: in 1982, when the re-christened group beat out 4,000 bands in a rock contest and scored its first record deal
- When Europe overtook the U.S.: in 1986 with the enduring epic “The Final Countdown,” which topped the charts in 25 countries
- Where you’ve heard the song’s immortal synth riff: in classic rock radio rotation for almost 30 years, at countless sporting events, and, perhaps most memorably, introducing a series of anticlimactic magic shows on Arrested Development
- What’s new with Europe: the band’s 10th studio album, War of Kings, which singer Joey Tempest says is heavily influenced by Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 2/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.