- One ticket to a concert
- Where: Gramercy Theatre or Irving Plaza
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes all fees
Rael: The Music of Genesis at Gramercy Theatre on Thursday, February 26, at 7 p.m.
- $5 for general admission standing (up to $13 value)
- $9.99 for general admission seating (up to $29 value)
RUBIX KUBE at Gramercy Theatre on Friday, February 27, at 8:30 p.m.
- $16 for general admission standing (up to $27.75 value)
- $25 for general-admission standing plus an autographed poster and meet-and-greet to see RUBIX KUBE (up to $45 value)
Europe at Irving Plaza on Thursday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
- $20 for general admission standing (up to $47 value)
- Rael: The Music of Genesis: these bona fide virtuosos capture the experimental prog-rock specific to the Peter Gabriel period of Genesis, with a set packed with complex hits from The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, Nursery Cryme, and Selling England by the Pound.
- RUBIX KUBE: With both a female and a male vocalist at the mic, this ’80s tribute act—which has been featured on NBC’s Today Show—moves easily from the hair-band balladry of Poison to the artful pop of Madonna.
- Europe: the heavy-metal juggernauts behind “The Final Countdown” have stayed busy since their reunion in 2003—in addition to tirelessly touring, they’re about to release their tenth studio album, War Kings