Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote "Music is the universal language of mankind," but he never tried to order a sandwich in Brussels by whistling. Stop worrying and just dance with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Europhoria NYC: Celebrating Eurovision Music & European Culture
- When: Saturday, November 16, at 4 p.m.
- Where: The Stellan Lounge
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $8 for two tickets (up to an $18.86 value)
- $15 for four tickets (up to a $37.72 value)<p>
Europhoria NYC: Celebrating Eurovision Music & European Culture
- Eurovision is: a gigantic annual song contest, in which musical acts from around the globe compete to be the next big thing in front of an estimated 125 million viewers
- Acts that Eurovision made famous: ABBA, Céline Dion, Julio Iglesias
- What to expect at Europhoria NYC, according to Time Out New York: “lots of glitter, sequins and epic pop anthems.”
- Special performance by: Annet Artani, who penned the Britney Spears smash “Everytime,” represented Cyprus in Eurovision 2006, and will wow the crowd—and possibly represent Switzerland in 2014—with her new song “You Got What I Need”
- DJ performance by: DJ OhRicky, who’ll be spinning Euro beats and screening Eurovision videos
- What to do: dance, revel in the event’s unapologetic gaudiness, enjoy food and drink specials, and enter a Euro-themed gift raffle<p>
2 W 35th St.
New York, New York 10001Get Directions