- One ticket to see Empire by Spiegelworld
- When: select dates, July 28–August 9
- Where: a to-be-determined downtown location; the exact location will be included with your ticket
- Seating: section 4
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- $67.90 for a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday performance (up to $77.50 value)
- $76.40 for a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday performance (up to $87.50 value)
Empire by Spiegelworld
Sleazing up the center stage is producer and ringmaster Gazillionaire, who presides over the show with a pencil-thin mustache, a greasy hairdo, and a white tuxedo trimmed with gold.
An antique pop-up big-top furnished with beveled mirrors, velvet booths, and a center stage that might be a little too close for comfort.
Past iterations have featured a trio of fishnet-clad acrobats balancing atop each other and a hypnotizing German wheel act where a leather-bound performer defies gravity while spinning upside-down.
The Adults-Only Thrills
As you might guess from the costumes, this show is not kid-friendly—many reviews mention brief nudity, male and female, that may or may not be chalked up to wardrobe malfunctions.
In a Critic’s Pick review for TimeOut New York, David Cote called the show “spectacular and kinetically stunning,” and Robin Leach simply described it as “the most disgusting yet hilarious act in showbiz history.”