Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the AT&T Nation’s Football Classic between the Howard University Bison and the Morehouse College Maroon Tigers
- When: Saturday, September 7, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: RFK Stadium
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $18 for lower-bowl reserved seating (a $33 value). Choose between the Howard or Morehouse sides.
- $32 for mezzanine reserved seating in sections M21, M26, M31–33, or M42–43 (a $60.15 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
AT&T Nation’s Football Classic
Now in its third year, the Nation’s Football Classic adds another chapter to a 90-year-old rivalry when D.C.’s own Howard University Bison clash with Atlanta’s Morehouse College Maroon Tigers. Since 1923, the two programs have battled for gridiron glory a total of 35 times, during which the Bison have claimed 23 victories, including last season’s 30–29 nail-biter. In fact, since the Classic was rekindled in 2011 after a 15-year hiatus, the Bison have won both games—but only by a total of four points, making the teams more evenly matched than two rattle snakes competing to be the band’s last maracas player.
A full schedule of free events leads up to Saturday’s game, including an all-day symposium on Thursday. On Friday evening, a pep rally riles up both sides, and prior to kickoff on Saturday, a fan festival fuels tailgates with games, music, and exhibit booths.