What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $48.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Everclear: the Portland-based power-pop/punk outfit behind the hits “Santa Monica,” “Everything to Everyone,” and “I Will Buy You a New Life”
- Everblond: frontman Art Alexakis, who’s still bleaching his hair and rocking a soul patch like you remember
- Evergreen: their early singles, which they re-recorded in 2011 for the album Return to Santa Monica, along with covers of “Brown-Eyed Girl,” “The Joker,” and “Every Breath You Take”
- Everheavy: their latest album Black is the New Black, heralded by Diffuser as “a modern and heavier true follow-up to 1995′s Sparkle & Fade…bigger and louder than ever.”
- Everfresh: the lineup, composed of an all-new rhythm section (and Alexakis, of course)
The Fine Print