- $21 for one three-day adult pass to the Everglades Bluegrass Festival (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, February 21–Sunday, February 23
- Where: Greynolds Park
- General admission; lawn chairs encouraged
- Door time: 5 p.m. on Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup and camping information
Children 17 and under are admitted free with a paying adult.
Everglades Bluegrass Festival
- When you know a festival is successful: when it's in it 36th year, or when it shows up in a Corvette
- Who keeps those mandolins chiming and Scruggs rolls rolling: the music preservationists of the South Florida Bluegrass Association, and fans of authentic Americana
- Who to see on Friday night: ace mandolin player Cody Shuler and his band, Pine Mountain Railroad
- Saturday act most likely to challenge Cody Shuler to a mandolin-off: Larry Stephenson, who was recently crowned "Mandolin Player of the Year" by the Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America
- Family bluegrass band with gospel and Celtic influences playing Friday and Saturday: the Trinity River Band
- Who to see if you enjoy dobro guitars, fiddles, and fellas in cowboy hats: the Palms Bluegrass Band
- How to improve your own bluegrass skills: stop into a bluegrass workshop or see if ace picker Lee Elliott will adopt you