Musical theater combines two of the most fun activities in the world: singing and lying. Make believe with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Evil Dead: The Musical
- When: December 26–January 5
- Where: Randolph Theatre (formerly the Bathurst Street Theatre)
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- for orchestra or balcony seating (up to value)
- for splatter-zone seating (up to value). Splatter-Zone seats are located in the centre orchestra; patrons sitting there will be splashed by stage blood.
Evil Dead: The Musical is down to the final performances. The show closes January 5th, making it a perfect holiday gift.
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of Broadway musical comedy, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi's goofy and gory film trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic that the New York Times has heralded as "the next Rocky Horror Show.” Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead tosses audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as "Do the Necronomicon" and "Look Who's Evil Now." Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.