What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Evil Dead: The Musical
- When: November 12–December 20
- Where: Randolph Theatre (formerly the Bathurst Street Theatre)
- Seating: orchestra or front balcony section
- Door time: one hour before showtime; box office opens two hours before curtain
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $40 for any 8 p.m. show from November 12 to 14 (up to $60.24 value)
- $52 for any 8 p.m. show from November 19 to December 12 (up to $81.24 value)
- $52 for any 10:30 p.m. show from November 14 to December 20 (a $60.95 value)
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of Broadway musical comedy, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi's goofy and gory film trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic that the New York Times has heralded as "the next Rocky Horror Show.” Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead tosses audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as "Do the Necronomicon" and "Look Who's Evil Now." Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Exchange for ticket at Randolph Theatre on show day. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Seating large groups together is subject to availability. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices; price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat assignment. For disability accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher; availability limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.