What You'll Get
- $39.95 for one ticket for seating in the balcony (side, rear, or restricted view)
- $69.95 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra or front balcony
- View the seating chart.
- Thursday, November 9, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 10, at 7 p.m. or 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 11, at 7 p.m. or 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 12, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 17, at 7 p.m. or 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 18, at 7 p.m. or 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 19, at 2 p.m.
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of sing-along slapstick mutilation, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi’s goofy and gory splatterfest trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic that the New York Times called “the next Rocky Horror Picture Show” and the Toronto Star dubbed “bloody hilarious.” Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead trebuchets audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as “Do the Necronomicon” and “Look Who’s Evil Now.” Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.