- Two tickets to Exile Live
- When: Saturday, September 13; music starts at 2 p.m., and Exile takes the stage at 8 p.m.
- Where: ALS Corner
- Gate time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission for two (lawn chairs encouraged) (up to $34.24 value)
- $60 for VIP admission for two, including stagefront access, VIP tent and private cash-bar access, and complimentary appetizers (up to $109.14 value)
- How they formed: as a group of high-school mod-rockers in Kentucky in 1963
- How they burst onto the national scene: with 1978’s sultry ballad, “Kiss You All Over”
- What that song did: hung out on Billboard’s Top 40 chart for 17 weeks, reached No. 1 for four weeks, and increased lip-balm sales 200%
- How they revamped their sound: by weaving twang and Southern rock into country chart-toppers including “Woke Up in Love,” “She’s a Miracle,” “I Can’t Get Close Enough,” and “Hang on to Your Heart”
- How many members the band has had in its various incarnations: 35
- Its latest incarnation: a revival of the mid-‘80s country lineup
- What to expect at the concert: 12 No. 1 hits, plus tunes from 2010 EP People Get Ready
- The opening acts: Kelly Jarrard, the Greg Warren Band, Jeff Whitfield, and Mark Z