What You'll Get
- $30 for 300-level (up to $52.38 value)
- $40 for 200-level sides (up to $63.82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Experience: This all-star concert pays tribute to the music and legacy of Jimi Hendrix.
- Billy Cox: The bassist met Hendrix in 1961, when they were both serving in the Army, and the two played together in three storied bands—King Kasuals, Band of Gypsys, and Cry of Love.
- Buddy Guy: The legendary Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and Grammy-winning blues artist has influenced countless musicians, including Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and yes, Jimi Hendrix.
- Zakk Wylde: Wylde was only 19 years old when Ozzy Osbourne recruited him as his band’s lead guitarist. He went on to form Black Label Society, a heavy metal act known for its no-frills, shredded sound.
- Jonny Lang: The blues guitarist’s trademark is his unique, gravelly voice, a talent that has earned him a Grammy award and tours with the likes of Buddy Guy, the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, and B.B. King.
- Also Performing: Kenny Wayne Shepherd; Dweezil Zappa; Ana Popovich; Chris Layton; Mato Nanji; Henri Brown; Noah Hunt
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/1 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.