Hard-rock outfit behind the ballad “More Than Words” showcases their funk-metal blend live on stage
What You'll Get
- General admission
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their origins: a hard-rocking funk-metal band that sprung from the 1980s Boston music scene
- Their seminal album: their second release, Pornograffitti, which rocketed to No. 10 on the Billboard 200, earned double-platinum status, and birthed the mega-hit “More Than Words”
- What made “More Than Words” so special: as a heartfelt ballad, it departed from the band’s established hard-rock sound, thus gaining crossover appeal and cementing Extreme’s status as a household name
- Their work since then: two more studio albums, a breakup, a reunion, another album, and multiple tours
- Also appearing: The Cringe
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.