- Admission to Extreme Dinosaurs or Bodies: The Exhibition
- When: any show of your choice through January 4 (Extreme Dinosaurs) or January 30 (Bodies: The Exhibition)
- Where: Atlantic Station
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $7 for one child’s ticket to Extreme Dinosaurs (up to $11.88 value)
- $10 for one adult’s ticket to Extreme Dinosaurs (up to $17.28 value)
- $12 for one child’s ticket with audio tour to Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $20.52 value)
- $18 for one adult’s ticket with audio tour to Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $29.16 value)
- $19 for one child’s ticket to both Extreme Dinosaurs and Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $29.16 value)
- $28 for one adults’ ticket to both Extreme Dinosaurs and Bodies: The Exhibition (up to $39.96 value)
Childrens’ tickets are valid for ages 3 to 11.
Visitors to Extreme Dinosaurs find themselves in a natural-looking rainforest environment. But instead of picnicking under the palm fronds, they’ll probably be busy listening to the roars of life-sized dinosaurs. Sure, these creatures are animatronic models, but the realism of these dinos’ leathery skin, plush feathers, and moving eyes is enough to raise a goose bump or two. Displayed alongside model skeletons and actual fossils, these titanic animals offer an up-close glimpse of what Earth was like millions of years ago, before an asteroid made dinosaurs so skittish that they’ve hidden from the presence of humans ever since.
Bodies: The Exhibition
Bodies: The Exhibition leads guests on an intimate, education-packed voyage through the human body and its collection of intricately assembled systems. Numerous actual full-body specimens and more than 100 real human organs—each meticulously dissected and reverently displayed—provide a behind-the-scenes peek into anatomical inner workings, from the corporeal hard drive of the nervous system to the intricate skeletal framework that protects vital organs and the heart’s WiFi modem.