- One ticket to see FACE Runway Fashion Show 2015
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: 333 Live
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18 for general admission (up to $36.87 value)
- $60 for VIP reserved runway seating (up to $123.99 value)
- VIP ticket-holders might have the chance to win products right off of the runway and will be captured on camera for a TV show.
FACE Runway Fashion Show
The name stands for "Fashion, Art, Club, Entertainment," and the FACE Runway Fashion Show delivers on all four counts. The event, which has been featured in Time magazine and on MTV, VH1, and HBO, gathers fashion aficionados and celebrities to meet, mingle, and scope out designer garments so fresh that they still have that new stitching smell. After walking the red carpet, guests watch models show off of-the-moment fashions on the runway, and can also strike up conversations with fashion VIPs such as photographers and magazine editors. When the final pose is struck and the final round of applause resounds, the runway lights don't quite dim—instead, strobe lights power up and the after-party starts in that very same spot, pulsing until 1:30 a.m.