Outdoor music & arts family festival features internationally acclaimed band Emancipator in its only Pacific Northwest festival performance
What You'll Get
- One-, two-, or three-day general admission
- Children 5 years old and under are free with a paying adult. Tickets for children ages 6–12 are half-priced from adult tickets.
- Parking passes are required for all cars entering Horning’s Hideout ($15/day, cash only).
- Click to view the full lineup
Faerieworlds Music and Arts Festival
- Emancipator: Internationally acclaimed electronic music headlines in their only Pacific Northwest appearance this summer
- Deli 2 Dublin: Known as “The United Nations of Rock ‘n’ Roll” this electrifying group combines unique culture-crossing rhythms with club-ready bass lines.
- Abney Park: Famed pioneers of the steampunk musical subgenre, Seattle’s Abney Park has been seen on stages across the globe, with sets in the US, Canada, Russia, Spain, Australia, the UK, and more
- Guilhem Desq: Nicknamed the “Jimi Hendrix of the Hurdy-Gurdy,” the French master of the electric hurdy-gurdy breathes new life into the popular Renaissance-era instrument
- This Patch of Sky: Eugene, OR based instrumental post-rock masters in their first Faerieworlds appearance
- That 1 Guy: International festival headliner and inventor of the Magic Pipe, That 1 Guy most often performs and records as a one-man band, singing and utilizing a variety of homemade musical instruments Also appearing: Toby Froud | Woodland | Rosamundi | Yaima | Black Magdalene | Adam Hurst | Brother Angus | And More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. No one will be admitted to the event site without a Faerieworlds wristband. Parking passes ($15/day, cash only) are required for all cars entering Horning’s Hideout. Children 5 years old and under are free with a paying adult. Tickets for children ages 6–12 are half-priced from adult tickets. Camping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
For the past 18 years, revelers, families, and lovers of music, arts, faerie, and fantasy gather annually in the forest at Portland’s Hornings Hideout to "experience the magic of the realm." The family-friendly festival appeals to all ages and brings together festival goers and music acts from around the globe, including tribal and pagan rock bands, folk trios, hurdy gurdy masters, ghost cellists, and more ethereal artists. The musical performances are surrounded by a vibrant village of international food vendors and over 80 arts and crafts vendors. Under bright lights and twinkling stars, audiences shed their inhibitions to dance, commune, eat, drink, and find new friends during the three-day celebration.
Faerieworlds, a soft footprint event, reduces its impact on the physical world by using environmentally sound practices and encouraging audiences to do the same. Organic and vegetarian food vendors fill the bellies of hungry guests while environmentally conscious local beer, mead, and wine vendors satisfy thirst. Afterward guests can employ the onsite glass, paper, and plastic recycling programs.