What You'll Get
- One ticket to see John Corabi: Mötley Crüe ‘94 Tour
- When: Sunday, March 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fahrenheit Concert Venue
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
As of February 6, this event has been cancelled. Customers may redeem Groupons for the April 5 Saving Abel performance.
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $15 for one VIP ticket with reserved seating and express entry (up to $30 value)
- When you first met John Corabi: when he took over lead-vocal duties of Mötley Crüe in 1994
- Which yielded: the self titled album Mötley Crüe and the hit “Hooligan’s Holiday”
- Why didn’t he stay: original singer Vince Neil finished his five-year lunch break
- Good for rock fans because: Corabi’s talents can’t be contained by a single band
- Other bands that benefited from Corabi’s textbook heavy-metal voice and guitar chops: Angora, The Scream, Eric Singer Project, Union, and a slew of projects with Ratt
- What makes this tour special: for the first time ever, Corabi is performing all of the tracks from that 1994 Crüe album (which Mötley Crüe never does) with full band backing
- Why now?: it’s the album’s 20th anniversary (give or take a few months)
About John Corabi Motley Crue '94 Tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/1 for a ticket at venue doors. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Fahrenheit Ultra Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects College Entertainment Presents's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.