- $10 for a day at the races with a tip sheet, program, clubhouse admission, and $10 concession voucher ($25 total value)
- When: any race day from 12/2/15 through 3/27/16, excluding December 18, January 16 and 22, February 20 and 26, March 5, 11, and 26. Click here to view the calendar.
- Where: Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots
- Ticket values include all fees.
Each package includes:
- Clubhouse admission ($10 value; clubhouse table reservations not guaranteed)
- Tip sheet ($2 value)
- Program ($3 value)
- A $10 food and beverage voucher to fairground-owned concession stands
Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots
At Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots—home to horse racing since 1872, making it the third-oldest active track in the United States—visitors wager on an extensive calendar of live races or year-round simulcasts of other Louisiana tracks. Guidance from the program and tip sheet steer bets toward horses with notable histories. Grandstand entry is free to all comers, letting customers sit outdoors beneath the warm sun and measure equine speed in relation to sips of beer and bites of hot dogs from track concession stands. Alternatively, visitors can retire to the upscale clubhouse for more gourmet fare while minding the strictly enforced dress code, which prohibits shorts, T-shirts, and sandals. Though not included with this Groupon, more than 600 slot machines, ranging from penny slots to $1-per-game machines, entertain visitors while the thoroughbreds gear up for their next gallop.