All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket for rear orchestra or rear mezzanine seating for the 12 p.m. performance (up to $23 value)
- $25 for one ticket for balcony seating for the 7 p.m. performance (up to $43 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Fairy Tale Classics
- The Show: A performance of classic fairy tales delivered with graceful choreography and vibrant costuming
- The Dancers: A large troupe of talented young ballerinas, many who are just old enough to understand the lessons of the fairy tales they’re performing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Advance pick-up required; redeem starting 5/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.