What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Faith No More
- When: Friday, August 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ricoh Coliseum
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $26.50 for sections 112–118 (up to $66.25 value)
- $34.50 for sections 100, 101, 109–111, or 119 (up to $86.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Faith No More
- Faith No Man: what these San Francisco alt-metal legends called themselves when they formed in 1981
- Faith in Mike Patton: After spending a few years solidifying their lineup, their choice of vocalist paid off. Just two weeks after joining the band Patton had written all the lyrics to the Grammy-nominated The Real Thing.
- Faith in Themselves: what the band would learn to have when their hit “Epic” lived up to its name and scored Gold record status and general ubiquity
- Faith in Experimentation: their hard-rocking sound incorporates an eclectic mix of sounds borrowed from funk, hip-hop, bossa nova, gospel, and pop, creating something uniquely their own
- Faith in Faith No More: what fans had when the band disbanded in 1998. Fortunately it paid off—Faith No More reunited in 2009.
- Faith in the Future: Faith No More released their 7th studio album, Sol Invictus—which includes includes the singles “Cone of Shame,” “Matador,” and “Superhero”—in 2015, ushering in a new chapter in the band’s legacy.
- Faith in Opening Acts: Refused kicks off the show with an eviscerating set of hardcore punk anchored in non-conformist ideology and anti-capitalist lyrics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.