What You'll Get
- $41.70 for one ticket to Faith, Praise and Believe Tour (up to $69.50 value)
- When: Friday, April 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Minneapolis Convention Center
- Seating: section A, B, or C, rows K–AA
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Faith, Praise and Believe Tour
- The concert: a celebratory event featuring beloved Christian and gospel artists
- Israel Houghton & New Breed: The worship leader at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church has earned eleven Dove Awards, four Grammy Awards, two Stellar Awards, and one Soul Train Award for his musical efforts. He and his band, New Breed, have landed such high-profile gigs as performing George Michael’s “Freedom ‘90” alongside Alicia Keys at the MTV Video Music Awards, and harmonizing with Aretha Franklin and BeBe Winans at the 2008 Grammy Awards’ celebration of gospel music.
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
- Martha Munizzi: The singer, author, and actress grew up traveling with her evangelical family and ministering through music, so a future as a Billboard chart-topping gospel performer was only natural.
- Darnell Davis & The Remnant: The energetic group blends traditional gospel, contemporary pop, and jazz in their uplifting songs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Minneapolis Convention Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Minneapolis Convention Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.