What You'll Get
- One ticket to Fall presented by Roxey Ballet
- When: Friday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: TCNJ
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $23 for the green section (up to $47.50 value)
- $25 for the yellow section (up $49.50 value)
- $27 for the red section (up to $52.50 value)
- The Plot: Leo Buscaglia’s gentle tale of a changing leaf named Freddie transforms into a moving ballet scored with live music by violinist Ruotao Mao and cellist Thomas Kraines.
- The Choreography: fluid and wistful movements by Roxey Ballet founder Mark Roxey
- In Addition: to commemorate Roxey Ballet’s 20th anniversary, the program also includes a commissioned ballet by Roxey’s Giovanni Ravelo and two more pieces performed by the cast: Cygnets Do Grow Up and Turning To Stone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Roxey Ballet's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roxey Ballet
Mark Roxey says his troupe is the biggest ballet company in the smallest city in the US. That wasn't exactly the plan in 1995 when he and his wife Melissa founded the Hunterdon Youth Ballet, but as the group evolved, so did their ambitions. They rechristened themselves the Roxey Ballet and grew into a professional touring outfit whose dancers have commanded international recognition and even performed at the inauguration of President Obama. Today, the troupe regularly revisits beloved ballets as well as lesser-known works, often featuring original choreography by Roxey himself.