What You'll Get
- $37.80 for one G-Pass for seating in rows O–V of section B or G (up to $49.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Doo Wop
- Lou Christie: Pennsylvania-choirboy-turned-teen-idol plugs in high-voltage vocals for “Lighting Strikes,” the 1966 chart-topper that demonstrates the legend’s three-octave range.
- Gary U.S. Bonds: The rock ‘n’ roll and R&B legend—seriously, The Beatles once opened for him—behind “Quarter to Three” and “School is Out” dropped his first #1 hit in 1961 and released his latest album in 2009.
- Jay Siegel’s Tokens: The original lead vocalist of The Tokens continues to perform under this moniker, still hitting the playful falsetto of “The Lion Sleeps Tonight.”
- The Happenings: This bubblegum-pop outfit soundtracked the summers of the ’60s with such No. 1 hits as “See You in September” and “I Got Rhythm.”
- The Chiffons: These four chanteuses dominated the airwaves in the ’60s with hits such as “He’s So Fine” and “One Fine Day.”
- The Demensions: Formed at Christopher Columbus High School in the Bronx, the Demensions hit the Top 20 in 1960 with their warm, melodic cover of “Over the Rainbow.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.