- $37.80 for one G-Pass for seating in rows O–V of section B or G (up to $49.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Doo Wop
- Lou Christie: Pennsylvania-choirboy-turned-teen-idol plugs in high-voltage vocals for “Lighting Strikes,” the 1966 chart-topper that demonstrates the legend’s three-octave range.
- Gary U.S. Bonds: The rock ‘n’ roll and R&B legend—seriously, The Beatles once opened for him—behind “Quarter to Three” and “School is Out” dropped his first #1 hit in 1961 and released his latest album in 2009.
- Jay Siegel’s Tokens: The original lead vocalist of The Tokens continues to perform under this moniker, still hitting the playful falsetto of “The Lion Sleeps Tonight.”
- The Happenings: This bubblegum-pop outfit soundtracked the summers of the ’60s with such No. 1 hits as “See You in September” and “I Got Rhythm.”
- The Chiffons: These four chanteuses dominated the airwaves in the ’60s with hits such as “He’s So Fine” and “One Fine Day.”
- The Demensions: Formed at Christopher Columbus High School in the Bronx, the Demensions hit the Top 20 in 1960 with their warm, melodic cover of “Over the Rainbow.”