What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass to see Monumentour: Fall Out Boy and Paramore (up to $33 value)
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Pavilion at Montage Mountain
- Section: general-admission lawn access
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the venue layout.
Fall Out Boy
- Where Fall Out Boy started: Wilmette, Illinois in 2001
- When the music went silent: 2009, after the band’s touring-related stress and disillusionment with the music industry reached a breaking point
- How it came back: an all-day summit between the band members led to the top-secret recording of 2013’s Save Rock and Roll
- Characteristic moment: when singer Patrick Stump’s cries for every listener to “put on your war paint” over an orchestral thump in album opener “Phoenix”
- Rolling Stone’s final verdict on the group’s reformation: “life is more fun with Fall Out Boy than without them.”
1: where Paramore’s eponymous fourth album debuted on the Billboard charts in America
1: also the album’s chart position in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and the United Kingdom
- 8 (out of 10): the score given to Paramore by Spin Magazine
- 5 (out of 5): the stars rewarded to Paramore by Alternative Press
- 45 million: amount of views amassed for the music video of Paramore’s single “Still Into You” on YouTube
- How Alternative Press describes it: “a sprawling, 17-song, 64-minute monster that is without a doubt the finest music these three artists—vocalist Hayley Williams, guitarist Taylor York and bassist Jeremy Davis—have ever made.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Pavilion at Montage Mountain on 8/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.