What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one G-Pass for seating in C10–C22 (up to $39.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Out Boy with AWOLNATION
- Where Fall Out Boy started: Wilmette, Illinois in 2001
- When the music went silent: 2009, after the band’s touring-related stress and disillusionment with the music industry reached a breaking point
- How it came back: an all-day summit between the band members led to the top-secret recording of 2013’s pop-rock opus, Save Rock and Roll
- Since then: Fall Out Boy has released the single “Centuries,” which went platinum and built up excitement for 2015’s American Beauty/American Psycho
- Rolling Stone’s final verdict on the group’s reformation: “life is more fun with Fall Out Boy than without them.”
- When you first met AWOLNATION: when you heard lead singer Aaron Bruno’s gravel-tossed growl on the 6X-platinum “Sail”—the lead single off the band’s debut album, 2011’s Megalithic Symphony
- How to get to know them better: by picking up their 2015 sophomore album, Run, which sees the band continuing to mix atmospheric electronics with jolts of good old-fashioned drums and guitar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2016. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.