- One G-Pass to Fall Out Boy
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $38.45 value)
- $29.75 for sections 5–8, rows 8–15 (up to $48.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Out Boy
- Where Fall Out Boy started: Wilmette, Illinois in 2001
- When the music went silent: 2009, after the band’s touring-related stress and disillusionment with the music industry reached a breaking point
- How it came back: an all-day summit between the band members led to the top-secret recording of 2013’s pop-rock opus, Save Rock and Roll
- Since then: Fall Out Boy has released the single “Centuries,” which went platinum and built up excitement for 2015’s American Beauty/American Psycho
- Rolling Stone’s final verdict on the group’s reformation: “life is more fun with Fall Out Boy than without them.”