What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Boys of Zummer Tour with Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa
- When: Wednesday, August 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Wheatland
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19.50 for the general-admission lawn (up to $34 value)
- $29 for section 201 or 211, rows 15–28 (up to $52.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fall Out Boy
- Where Fall Out Boy started: Wilmette, Illinois in 2001
- When the music went silent: 2009, after the band’s touring-related stress and disillusionment with the music industry reached a breaking point
- How it came back: an all-day summit between the band members led to the top-secret recording of 2013’s pop-rock opus, Save Rock and Roll
- Since then: Fall Out Boy has released the single “Centuries,” which went platinum and built up excitement for 2015’s American Beauty/American Psycho
- Rolling Stone’s final verdict on the group’s reformation: “life is more fun with Fall Out Boy than without them.”
- Wiz’s birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- Notable accolades: a Billboard Music Award, BET Award for “Top New Artist,” and seven Grammy nominations including this year’s nods for Best Rap Song (“We Dem Boyz”) and Best Rap Album (Blacc Hollywood)
- Just a sample of Wiz’s Grammy nominated tracks: 2012’s RIAA platinum-certified “Remember You (Feat. The Weeknd),” 2011’s triple-platinum top 10 smash “Young, Wild & Free (feat. Bruno Mars),” and Maroon 5’s 2012 worldwide hit “Payphone (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)”
- Wiz albums dominating your iTunes: O.N.I.F.C., Deal or No Deal, Rolling Papers, and 2014’s Blacc Hollywood, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top 200 album chart
- Blacc Hollywood’s singles: “We Dem Boyz,” “You and Your Friends,” “Stayin’ Out All Night,” and “True Colors”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Wheatland on 8/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.